01 May 2006

Last day of being 26

Ahhh.. no more 26 years old. Shit, I'm turning 27.
Getting old? No way!
Old age is always 10 years older than I am.. mmmwahaha~!

Went to swim today. Too many kids.


Help!!~!

Tomorrow I gotta get up early to offer food to monks. These days people don't even cook anymore. They just go to street stalls and buy the arranged 'set' (rice+some food+juice..etc) for monks. I heard that sometimes the monks themselves even come back to return those sets to sellers so they can sell them again maybe 2-3 times more to other customers. It's kind of business deal! hell, I'm not gonna do that.

Another thing that bothers me quite a lot. That people always prepare food "they" like. Believing that they will get this food in their next life.
"Don't forget to put some bottle of water too, so you won't go thirsty!" Amazing Buddhism...
I don't know where they got this idea from. Very creative way of thinking.

Gotta cook tomorrow. Wanted to buy some spring onions at Tesco. They don't have it. Can you believe this? Crazy!

I'm wondering about that little cat at Wat Po. The vet told me to bring her back to check if she got any better. But you know, she's not my cat. And the massage lady at Wat Po was convincing me to bring her back home already. I might have done that if I didn't have dogs! damn, poor kitty

No wonder I'm unhappy - My twin forgot my birthday. -- Jerry Dennis
(LOL!)

And Bert found an egg on his roof.. ROFL.. what the...




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though its just another day... happy birthday anyway :)
also my egg says hi :p

Tuesday, 02 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home