13 January 2007

Ouch, and I'm back to Thailand.. ha ha!

I will post travel blog somewhere else, will upload that later. Now I'm back to (almost) normal life in beloved BKK!

First thing which is obvious. Traffic is still jam as usual but nobody is honking. And all the cars are in their own lanes. Oh wow! Horn OK Please!
Very Bangkok. Don't know if they're trying to be funny. The sign says "Please don't throw away any garbage here" (yeah right) This one is taken near the Prasumen Fort
And I'm back to "Pad Ka Praw"(minced pork or chicken fried with sweet basil leaves+chilli) AKA : no-brain-needed menu. Because it's most common menu when you go to "Ahan tam sang" (Whatever you order, if we have it, we cook it) resto in Thailand. Awwww.. smell of home
Mini balcony over the "klong" (canal) Good that the Klong these days is not that stinky as before. Phew~!
Adorable Muslim kids taking a ferry after school. One of the left just dropped her ice-cream.. he he and one in red fancy pants never stops talking. You can see his mate is not very interested in whatever he's talking about :-D

Relaxing afternoon at the park near my house. Some people come for picnic. Some come for exercise. Foreigners come for napping. If they're crazy enough they'll come for Sun Bathing. ( FYI : Not that everyone here is crazy about 'whitening' products. But we, Thais, think that sun bathing is crazy no matter where you do it. It's easiest and quickest way to get a skin cancer. Afternoon sun light is way TOO STRONG for skins, really. So, be careful)
You know what I mean?
Stray dogs, good old mates in Bangkok. Can't live without them. (as long as they don't pee on my paintings)
School kid waiting for her parents to come to pick her up. Near the school.

Wedding photo shooting! "Baby, what do you think about picture of us with the ugly bridge?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you blogging again, Bee! ;-)

Monday, 15 January, 2007  
Blogger shieri said...

Pueng,

You really made me see lots of new angles of Bangkok and also made me miss my photography class so much, as I had to go around town to find locations, people...blah blah...

Pad-ka-prao is kinda my fav' Thai food tho'! :P

Monday, 15 January, 2007  
Blogger bee said...

heyyyy Christophe
I gotta go to Belgium this year! ha ha let's hope!
Long time no see I hope you're doing great :-)

Shieri , yesss i love pad kra praw+long beans..! yum yum

It's kind of love/hate relationship with Bangkok, don't u think. But above all, it's true that There's No Place Like Home ^_^

Monday, 15 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home