21 August 2006

Horror of a fan

My guest almost got killed this afternoon. Well, by a fan! ok ok maybe i'm being too exaggerated but it was quite a horror. When I was working on my computer, Lore was getting ready to go on a sight seeing. Since there's not much space in my room and she didn't expect that fan was turning towards her. She bumped a fan a and before I realized. Broken parts of that fan was flying in every direction! lol damnnnnn..I'm so glad she didn't hurt herself! Or I would have been the first host who got a guest killed! *yikes*


Having breakfast at Wild Orchid behind. Phra Athit.

Got a call from James (one from Philippines, not from from NY or Barcelona!) on Saturday that it would be a meeting at Suanlum (Lumpini) night bazaar. Actually it was 'medium size' meeting which is good. Not too many people we all had chance to talk around a little bit. So it was 8 of us. I and my guest (Lore from Belgium), James and his guest (Anne from Germany), Nammon and his guests (Maya and her brother), one filipina, another girl from Germany(?) and followed with Teonk.

After one 'tower' of beer we went to Khaosan road and everybody agreed to go to Brick Bar but Anne is still only 19 (and 11 months!) so she wasn't allowed to get it. We moved to Gulliver's instead because they don't check foreigners' passports. Place was OK but as you know that place is such a meat market. But as long as you don't pay attention. Whatever.. I just wanted my beer!


Want some more tower?

Ended up that night everyone moved to my house just sit here and drank Belgian beers Lore brought with her (nice girl! hehe) and some drank Thai wine I bought from OTOP expo. We browsed some people profiles on HC and CS some profile I know on HC got a bit of shocking comments (very negative) from some guests which is not very usual. That's amaaaazing. I wonder what he has done to them to make them that pissed?



All of us at the meat market on Khaosan road "Gulliver's"

Weird, I have 5 couch surfers in my room.

Next day we slept in until 1 PM! and then went to have one hour facial massage. Anne came to join us too because James had to stay in and work on his papers which he was supposed to get them done since last Friday! After that we went to OTOP expo but too bad we didn't have much time there as we arrived 1 hour before closing time.

Lore walked around food center and she came back with very local food "SOMTAM"! So funny that a guy at the shop she bought somtam was a ladyboy..she just kept talking and talking to Lore..hehe

Lore and Anne having lunch..er..or dinner..?

Deep fried ice-cream! :-D

Teonk came to meet us there at Muang Thong Thani since it's not so far from where he lives. I thought it would be plenty of food to buy there and we would eat altogether at Teonk's place. But that time they were closing their booths and not much of "ready to eat" food left there. It's ended up Teonk had to stop by at "Gai pa Toi" ("Aunt Toi's chicken".. which he claims that it tastes 1000 times better than KFC..and it's true) bought 100 baht of fried chicken and a few packs of sticky rice. We couldn't even finish all of that chicken.


Chilling out Teonk's place. (Second picture he looks a bit pimp..lol)

And yes, he can play piano!

We hanged around at Teonk's place until midnight or something. Time to leave. He dropped us around Rangsit University to take a cap back home. Since it was really late already. I thought it would be better for Anne to stay at my place instead of going back to James's (besides, she didn't wanna wake him up. James had to get up very early to go to work too) So both of Lore and Anne crashed here.

Since we slept in too long this morning. We were still quite awake by the time that we arrived my place. So we just sat there and talked and planning "Things to see" for both of them, until almost 4 AM and then it was really time for us to go to bed.

Monday traffic is killing. We all know it. But since I left full time job (one that I had to be at the office by 8:30 AM) years ago I COMPLETELY forgot how bad traffic was going to be. Ended up we stuck in traffic for soooooo long and ofcourse nothing was moving. I think Lore felt like pulling her hair off :-) hehehe

Lore's friend would be at police station on the corner of Khaosan road by 8 AM and that time we were still only half way to temple we were going to visit and it was 7:30 already. So she decided to walk back to Khaosan road with Anne (which it was pretty right decision) I carried on to the temple by myself. Spent almost and hour on meditation, took some photos and went to bookstore to fetch new issue of National Geographic.

Wat Benjamabopit in the morning.

Met Lore again on Khaosan with her friend who came with a bf. Lore was right. This girl is always well-dressed! (How many times that you will see farangs on Khaosan road wear high heels?)

I had to work a bit today so I dropped Lore at the pier to meet up with Anne. Was thinking that we might meet up later or dinner or something. But I got SMS from Ivica that we was flying back home. So I decided to go to meet him at the airport instead. Teonk came along too since airport is really close to his house. He also bought stuff I forgot at his place last night with him too.

Ivica was flying to Zurich with Swiss Air. He said that whenever we gonna visit Serbia just let him know he would come to meet us anywhere in Serbia doesn't have to only Belgrade. But the city he lives it's only 20 Km from Romania and Bulgaria. Sounds really cool! Hope i'll have chance to visit him there some day.

Even he spent only 17 days in Thailand but looks like Ivica will be back in Thailand pretty soon (all the time he was holding that girl's hand. One that he met in Samui) We didn't wanna sit there between them so after dinner we just said goodbye and left them alone.

Got a call from James about Anne wouldn't be able to go to RCA because she's not yet 20. I completely forgot about that! I got home around 11 PM and got SMS from Lore that they were with James playing pool :-D Her friend and a bf went to RCA by themselves.

James was online today (one from New York..u know.. James with a tiny backpack and homeless-look plastic bag) LOL ~ Kidding, James! (but u know I meant it, don't you?) looks like he's partying hard as usual and he just said "I just like to dance" oh yeah right :-P He'll be in China soon (finally!)

That bitch called again about the web project. I'm so sick of this. But at least ai Not was fixing it for me. I just hate the way that when she wants it she kept calling and calling. But when I want feedback from her she just fucking disappeared. Very typical. I'm not gonna call her back again for tonight. Enough!

Oh, Talked to Soren couple of days ago. This guy is craaazy. He just came online and told me that he woke up on the street this morning (in Tokyo!) with a Japanese guy using a "broom" to wake him up (imagine when you use a stick to rake something that you don't wanna touch! lol) Hilarious!

But yeah I agreed with him if he posted this on his blog his mom would get a heart attack for sure. That's fucking serious. Passing out on the road where you have NO IDEA where it was. And woke up with some guy raking him with a broom! lol

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

P5NjYF The best blog you have!

Friday, 02 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NWBa0n Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Sunday, 04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Sunday, 04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AN9S4j write more, thanks.

Sunday, 04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home