18 July 2006

Monday night, James is back, hippie de bar

James showed up couple of days ago when he came back from Koh Chang. He looked terrible! (from bad stomach) and he came with one of most disgusting stories I've ever heard. Now I'm really convinced that farangs don't know how to flush toilet! I mean.. manually :-P

When I was in varanasi. Guest house where I stayed we had shared toilets. And every fucking time I went there. It's always someone had used it and never flushed. That's fucking disgusting.

James and BOTH of his passportS

But James's story is different. Seems like a lot of people used toilet on the bus and couldn't flush it. And finally water just turned brown and stinky. (yuck!) At least at the guest house you have a choice to walk away from stinky toilet but on the bus where the toilet is just right next to someone's seat. Oh my buddha.. can you imagine that..? couldn't flush, couldn't open windows either..And couldn't go anywhere but stuck on the bus. it's just gross! but it's hilarious just to hear a story (I'm so glad I wasn't there)

So James had real bad stomach. Spent 1500 B./night on resort in Koh Chang. Good way to spend money. At least I'm sure he used toilet a lot in the guess room :-P

James crashed here for a nigth and left next day to ..wait a minute.. where again?

He didn't even know until 4 AM on the same day he had to do visa run! very well planned! So it ended up he flew with Nok Air to Udonthani to catch the bus to NongKhai where the border is. I got a phone called from him around 2:30 PM that he just reached the border and finally crossed to Vientiane. Damn, James! i'm so proud of you! :-P

And finally arranged meeting with all 4 of us. It's been so lonnnnnnnnggggggggggggg.. ai Not is going to be married soon (well, legally) Natt is still in heart-broken period. Poon.. no action whatsoever..


All of us

That Hippie de Bar is really cool place, good food but waiters suck. They're always standing idle and talking to each other. We had to shout so loud! just to order a glass of drink! and he brought wrong food twice, and wrong cocktail once.




So instead of leaving nothing. We left 5 baht tip. They deserve it. (I wish I had 2 baht coin~!)

Turned off mobile phone today, so sick of some pushy clients.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poon still no action? damn! :p Any plans for action the next 10 years mai? ; )

Wednesday, 19 July, 2006  
Blogger bee said...

Yeah waiting for nong Tom :-P

Monday, 24 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home