29 June 2006

No more craziness!

Right. Tomorrow morning my parents will wonder why there's a japanese guy sleeping in middle of our living room. First I and James were talking about going for a dinner at Bed Supperclub. But I spent whole afternoon at boring meeting and I missed my lunch. Finally got back to Khaosan area around 5 PM, starving. So I and James ordered LOT of food at Roti Mataba place. After that we couldn't even think of getting any more food. That was quite enough for breakfast+lunch+dinner altogether.

James wanted to help me set up new ADSL modem for new ISP. So we thought that we would go to meet Dee later. Anyway, we went for some coffee and cake and we agreed that what we've been doing for whole week should be stopped now. No more crazy RCA party. No more alcohol for me this month! Besides, since I spent hours watching those scenes in SLIM. It didn't look too good. To be honest. Once in a while is OK. But almost everything it'
s just so low-class. That chick he met last night even sent him message said "Hey how are you doing? sorry I wasted your time last night" LOL man.. what's that supposed to mean?

So we ended up watching Last life in the universe at my place. Smoked some free stuff that Dee got from a Spanish guy from his guest house. Some beers. (not for me) Second movie, and we all fell alseep!

After a movie, few bottle of beers and a lot of joints :-D
Since Dee will have to catch a train to the border tomorrow so I thought he has to back to pack his stuff and sleep, get up early. But he's way too stoned. So that's it. He's sleeping happily in my living room now. James went back to the guest house with his books,said he'll try to take some course tonight using his laptop. But u know what, I bet he'll fall asleep as soon as his head touches pillow :-P

Kristian called this afternoon. He was at Bangkok airport! ready to fly to Chiang Mai though. Will be back in BKK on Saturday. Would be nice to see him ! It seems to be "Dental" trip again. But sounds like he's been around here for a bit. (Bali, Koh Tao,.. etc) and now Chiang Mai. We'll see how it goes this weekend.

I'm so glad we're being 'good people' tonight :-P
Damn RCA. I'm so over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home