19 May 2006

My diary from 1992

I was searching for something in the drawer today. Then I found a small notebook lying in there. It was my diary from 1992-1995! Lot of silly things in there. When I wrote them I'm sure I wasn't amused. Many stories about teachers that I hated. Puppy love, school life, even complaining about the price of music cassette! hahahaha~!

Some bring back memories too :-) my bf that time (when I was 16!) who was in technical school. I almost forgot how we met. But then I read in diary and found I wrote down that we met in theme park! lol!! damn! so cute isn't it!?! haha~! And I gave him a musical birthday card (Don't remember that AT ALL!) he called and said "hey! thanks for this! I've never got any birthday card from anyone, I listened to the music from your card soooo many times!" awwwww.. cute teenage boy..LOL~ he was 18 I think :-)

I have no idea where he is now. Last time I heard from him was 5-6 years ago when he called just for a chat, telling that he's studying engineering.

A lot more hilarious stories from the diary. Most are about how much I hated some classes in school, what teachers said to me to make I hated them soooo much, How bad my exam result was, how much I wanted a guitar (but dad wouldn't buy it for me! duh!), even favorite cheesy pop songs those I lovvvved them that time..haha man!! this is embarrassing! It's amazing how you think when you're 16 year-old.. and that time you felt that you're soooo mature, you're not just some kid, don't fuck with me, rap is so cool, skipping school to party with friends at friend's place when his parents were away was just wonderful! etc

I really had a good laugh today from ready my own thoughts back 14 years ago! :-D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what theme park was that? Dream World? : p
hehe yeah cassettes! now CD is so much cheaper than cassette... woo.. progress! lol

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and i have old diary too. from when i was 11-12 or something. but theres not much in it. usually just 'i hate my brother so much!' yeah we were fighting all the time then : p

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  
Blogger bee said...

ROFL!! "i hate my brother so much!"
damn, I could have guessed that :-D
I'll tell Steven! :-P

Sunday, 21 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home