06 May 2006

Phone calls from India



Yesterday i've got 2 missed call showing +91 which means someone in India called me. I thought it was Rakesh so I called back. Hmm ..so it wasn't him. Anyway! it's great to hear from him again. Even it's far away but I can feel Varanasi from Bangkok. All those noise and loud horns coming through telephone line! ha..ha.. :-D He went to Lucknow to get his new passport and it might take him 3 months! to get it. Crazy
"This is India" that's what he (always) said :-)

Rakesh asked if I have Dipu's email. Looks like Dipu went away to Manali. (Bastard, And *I* have never been there!) :-( Anyway, Dipu has gone and now Rakesh can't contact him. So email is the last choice. (I got email from Dipu though. So it means he checks his email)

Rakesh complain about the heat in Varanasi, said it's 42 c today. "Too hot!!" I guess this is why Dipu went to Manali..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home