29 August 2006

what a week..






For past 3 days I didn't sleep much. Plus those meetings I attended. I don't think I'll be able to host anyone until October! It was quite tiring for past month. And I got sick from having not enough rest too. Very nice..

Some people need to be prepared before they left home for travel. I admit that sometimes when I travel I have such a "I-wanna-go-home-I-hate-this-place" moment too. But never that bad. I usually get over it in couple of hours. Besides, I agree with James that we shouldn't leave the place while we still hate it. Give it a chance. Try to relate to stuff around you a little bit. I'm sure everyone can manage.

It's like you go around Burma and wonder why people speak Burmese here? why don't they speak English to me? what a sucky place! nah... you gotta be really ignorant to believe that you can go explore the world by yourself and expect people to understand everything you say. That's just way too naïve.

I really do feel sorry for people that they can't find the way to enjoy their trip after all. But nobody can help but themselves. Or final solution is.. going back home. I really can't understand people who force themselves to finish the trips even they hate it. Why bother? just quit it

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on the silk road, China, in 2004 and although speaking basic Mandarin i was helpless, haha.

It is not like in Thailand. I speak fluent Thai (plus Lao) and i've never had any problems but even in France... so many french people still think that french is the world language number 1, LOL.

Germany might be an adventure for foreigners too but i think that nowadays more people speak english... i do hope that at least, hehe

Thursday, 31 August, 2006  
Blogger bee said...

ัำyeah even herself told me that when she was in Paris she was told by a french that if she doesn't speak French to her, just go back to Germany then.

I'm just sick of self-centered people.

grrrrr!

Friday, 01 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chen gkan, chen gkan :)

Diaw pai Krungthep... yippieh!

Iik 2 duern.... khit thueng ja taai loey.

Friday, 01 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ErNeor The best blog you have!

Friday, 02 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

88BBML Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Sunday, 04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Sunday, 04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gP23Px write more, thanks.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Monday, 05 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home